lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

letter from an open heart


if you sit next to me
I would say so many things
But speaking of her laughter
I leave you crazy.

if you sit next to me
and you make silence for a second
you would hear altered
my heart in other world

And I'm sure you do not understand
If I tell you
how I feel so different
and how it has changed my life

longing for the big day
let life pass
walking in the rain
imagining her joy

because i never left so many things
to see someone happy
and because i never wished so much
so now I will tell you

now I have no sorrows
only if she is not with me.
life has given me the LIGHT
to share her fate

I would do a thousand madness
besides those which I have do already
to see her smile in the air
in her battered heart

only today I'll tell you
that i don't know live alone
that my heart don't beat
if not next to me is her mouth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario